SOCIALIZATION

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oldies, they say

Crying in the Chapel, A Man Without Love was Leaving On A Jet Plane; "When The Girl in Your Arms Is My Heart", said Cliff Richard.

"this is My Last Date With You", said Skeeter Davis. "When I Fall in Love, I'll Never Dance Again. That's Amore."

"what about The Young One?" asked Cliff Richard in return. "Cindy Oh Cindy. The Mansion You Stole Beyond The Sea From A Jack To A King Can't Help Falling In Love. Julie In Disguise (with Glasses) Stop In The Name Of Love!" he sounded really tensed.

"Sorry Suzanne." uttered The Hollies. "It's Not Unusual. Everybody's Talkin and California Dreamin. you know the Young Girl of Isle Of Capri; Delilah? And I Love Her."

"but You're My Special Angel! My Kind Of Girl!" Matt Monro protested in anger.

"How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?" asked Patti Page curiously.

"Amazing grace! Coconut Women Speak Softly Love! Secret Love!" Matt Monro spoke in shock.

out of nowhere, Donald Peer and John Reagan screamed "Papa, He Loves Mama! Papa Loves Mambo! Think Twice!!"

~

Bee Gees' 'Massachusettes' was on air. Looking at the woman, Frank Sinatra grinned, and told her, "I've Got You Under My Skin." "Go Away Little Girl," he continued.

all of a sudden, they heard one voice. "Do you see The House Of The Rising Sun? Yesterme, Yesteryou, Yesterday; Invisible Tears are the Magic Moments" Perry Como told the crowd.

"Sayonara, Japanese Goodbye." she left, unsung.

No comments: